We currently offer three workshops. Revived: Building-Blocks en route to Employment and Financial Freedom; New Directions: The Next Chapter; and Fathers as Part of the Solution.
Building-Blocks en route to Employment and Financial Freedom
The Resume ~ The Interview ~ Financial Empowerment
A workshop with a purpose to inspire a self-sufficient future.
- Fundamentals on entering and/or reentering the workforce: Your resume, attire, interviewing techniques, etc.
- Basic financial empowerment
- Escaping financial abuse
- Turning a paycheck into a safety net for a more quality future
Kujichagulia (Self-Determination) ~
Mapping the Next Steps
Journaling and Self Defining workshop designed to walk with survivors on the path of overcoming silence, invisibility, and stigma’s associated with mental health.
A Conversation with my Daughter(s)
Actively engaging fathers/father figures with daughters in conversations that bridge communication gaps for healthier relationships.
- Active listening and respectful communication
- Self-identification and self-awareness
- Personal expectations
- Healthy partnerships
- Build the Bridge – a partnering activity